http://pacificfloorcovering.com is the website of: Pacific Floor Covering LLC
Our physical and mailing address is:
94-547 Uke’e Street Suite 106
Waipahu HI, 96797
We can be contacted thru email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by calling 808-741-9925
Effective Date: (April 8, 2019)
Upon using our Service, you agree to this policy and the provisions stated herein. Any action taken with regards to our Service shall be considered as your consent for us to collect, retain, disclose, transfer, and analyze your data.
II. Information Collection and Use
Pacific Floor Covering LLC may use various tools and methods to collect information from our users. The said tools and procedures may include (but are not limited to) forms, emails, as well as other social media platforms.
In order for us to provide a better service for our users, it is our goal to expand our marketing and advertising campaigns. For this to happen, analysis of gathered data is of the utmost importance.
Pacific Floor Covering LLC uses data collected from our users for the following purposes:
- Providing better service for our customers
- Seamlessly notifying users of every update regarding our Service
- Creating a better platform for the participation of our users
- Providing as well as enhancing our customer care and support
- Tracking our visitors’ usage
- Detecting, resolving, and preventing technical issues as soon as possible
Types of Data Collected
a. Personal Data
While exploring Pacific Floor Covering LLC’s website, you may be asked to provide us with personal information that can be used to identify you. This may be necessary for you to access and use other features of the website, as well as for us to contact you. Data gathered may include your preferences, specific behaviors, and patterns. Personal data collected may include (but are not limited to):
- First and Last name
- Email address
- Phone number
b. Usage Data
We apply tools such as Cookies that gather information called Usage Data to help us understand how users access and utilize our Service. The information collected for this includes (but are not limited to) the following:
- Date and time the user visited the website
- The time span of the user in relation to using our Service
- Browser information
- Information about the user’s device i.e. Phone, laptop, etc.
- Browsing history
- IP address (Internet Protocol Address)
III. How We Collect Your Personal Data
We at Pacific Floor Covering LLC analyze the personal data of our users collected when they willingly provide us with their personal information, as well as when they access our contact page or navigate our website.
Whenever users provide information by navigating our website or filling out our online forms, some of the information given will be stored in our database.
Here are some of the ways we are able to store your personal data:
- When you enable cookies on your device
- When you provide personal information by:Filling out our web forms (Contact Forms)
- Contacting us
IV. Cookies Policy
Cookies play a vital role in keeping track of data which reflects each user’s visit, as well as activities on our Service. Data stored in our cookies shall serve as unique anonymous identifiers of each user who visits our website. Information stored may include (but are not limited to) the following:
- When your most recent visit to our Service was
- Which settings you prefer
- All the information you have provided in our online forms
These are the cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. In order to operate our Service, we use Session Cookies to enable users to move from page to page without being asked repeatedly to provide their personal information.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences. By using these cookies, users would not need to set various settings such as their preferred language and the region that they are in whenever they open a website.After users click on “Accept” at the pop-up message regarding cookies, the message would not pop-up again for a duration of one year. Afterwards, it will be automatically deleted.
- Viewed_cookie_policy. After users click on “Accept” at the pop-up message regarding cookies, the message would not pop-up again for a duration of one year. Afterwards, it will be automatically deleted.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes such as user authentication. This will help us prevent unauthorized parties from accessing our users’ personal data.
- Google Analytics Cookies. We use these cookies to collect Google Analytics data._ga cookie. This is used to uniquely identify users whenever they visit our website. By default, it will last for two years of inactivity.
- _gat cookie. This is used to control the request rate which limits the collection of data on high traffic sites. It expires after 10 minutes.
- _gid cookie. This is used to store and update a unique value for each page visited by users. It expires after 24 hours.
If you wish to block these cookies from collecting any information, please close the tab or browser to completely prohibit any data collection.
V. Service Providers
We at Pacific Floor Covering LLC employ third-party companies and individual service providers to assist us with our Service. Along with that, these third-party companies will also perform related tasks and provide services on behalf of Pacific Floor Covering LLC on occasion.
We may allow third parties to access our database of personal information belonging to every user who utilizes our Service in order for them to be able to perform some tasks on our behalf. However, take note that they will be prohibited from sharing these pieces of information, as well as use it for purposes that are not in any way related to our Service.
- Google Analytics
- Information they collect:
- Our users’ devices, browsers, and apps
- The pages a user has clicked while using our Service, and other usage habits
- The information on a user’s location, such as their IP address
VI. Retention of Data
VII. Transfer of Data
As stated above, the use of our Service signifies your consent to have your usage/personal data and information collected, retained, and/or transferred to different databases. This also includes computers that can be located outside of your country and your country’s governmental jurisdiction. In this case, data protection laws may vary from laws that are under your country’s jurisdiction.
Information that may include the usage/personal data of users who are outside of the United States will be collected, transferred as well as processed back to the United States. Take note, however, that the data collected will not be limited to personal information only. Additionally, filling out and submitting forms on our website will indicate our users’ agreement with the use of our Service.
Rest assured that Pacific Floor Covering LLC will take all necessary steps in ensuring the safe handling of your data. Furthermore, we will not allow transfer of your personal data to a different country or organization unless we can determine the security of your data and other personal information.
VIII. Disclosure of Data
Pacific Floor Covering LLC shall not disclose any information to any third-party entities for the purpose of security and privacy unless the user gives clear consent to do so. In cases where personal information about the user is needed, we will promptly inform the user before proceeding to do so. Necessary information will only be given when the user clearly gives his/her consent.
IX. Security of Data
Pacific Floor Covering LLC prioritizes the security of all personal information or data that are collected by us. However, users should also be aware that not all modes of electronic transmission and storage over the Internet are completely secure at all times. Therefore, we cannot promise the unconditional security of your personal data. In spite of this, we do our best to utilize commercially acceptable modes of protection to ensure the safety of every piece of data we collect.
X. Links to Other Sites
We do not, in any way, take responsibility as far as these third-party websites are concerned. We do not have control over their policy practices and privacy coverages.
XI. Children’s Privacy
Pacific Floor Covering LLC follows through legal and commercially acceptable steps as far as data collection, retention, and disclosure are concerned. These procedures are implemented without forcing users to do so. However, the collection of information, including personal data, is a requirement if a user must continue to utilize our Service. Those who wish to use our Service must voluntarily provide the required necessary information. Nevertheless, we do not enable the use of our Service to anyone under the age of 18.
We do not purposefully gather, hold, nor do we share individual information. We operate under the presumption that every user willingly provided those data we collected. However, we entirely forbid the gathering, maintenance, and sharing of any individual data from anyone under 18 years old. If such incidents occur and we become aware of it, we implement the important steps to expel this data from our database appropriately. In addition, we will likewise take extra security measures to ensure that any similar occurrences do not happen again.
If you discover that your child has unintentionally or deliberately provided us with any individual data, contact us immediately so that we can begin identifying any individual information given to us. After which, we will delete all of the data in question that were acquired on our database.
XII. Deletion of Data
Pacific Floor Covering LLC allows users to submit forms through our website to maximize the use of our Service. Submitting forms involves the conscious input of personal data, and we may use this data to communicate with and send emails to our users. All of this data is subject to the protections, provisions, exceptions, and disclaimers stated from Sections I to XII.
We store a user’s data until it is no longer necessary in providing our services or until the user unsubscribes from our emails. This is a case-by-case determination that depends on factors such as the nature of the data, the reason behind why it is collected and processed, and relevant legal or operational needs.
The administerial control of all subscriptions is under our responsibility. However, it is possible for the user to opt out of subscription by clicking the unsubscribe link, aside from by emailing or calling us. And by unsubscribing, all your information previously collected and retained are also deleted from our database and will not be retrievable in any way.
- Request for Data Update or Removal In the event that you wish to update the information that you had previously provided or want to remove some data that you had submitted, you can communicate your request to us by emailing or calling Pacific Floor Covering LLC.
XIV. How to Contact Pacific Floor Covering LLC